Weeknight Tess

Friday, March 13, 2009

One night last week, I was sitting in the living room and looked around--Tessa was nowhere to be found. I got up and started walking through the house looking for her. I turned into the den, and found her all snuggled up on the futon by herself.

If you know anything about Tess, it's that she has to be extremely tired to lie down by herself. She's my constant companion, so if I'm up doing something, she likes to be up with me. It's usually only when I'm sitting or lying down that she'll allow herself to rest, too. For her to actually go into another room and lie down by herself is very rare. Adorable.

Once I saw her, I slowly inched over to the computer desk to grab the point-and-shoot camera and snap a couple of photos.

When I first walked in, she stuck her head up above the pillow on the futon, looking at me like "What?"

1 comments:

Mrs. J L March 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

this is too funny...our johnny does that too.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP