My Mama!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. Especially my mom.

I seem to recall her telling me that this photo was actually taken on Mother's Day. So that would've been 26 years ago! Don't judge us for our '80s attire (at least my bonnet is cute).

We went over to my mom's for an early dinner this afternoon to celebrate. We made three batches of pizza crust and made three homemade pizzas, and brought cards and gifts in appreciation of mom. Now, with all of our significant others, it's like my mom has six kids! So she had a lot of love coming her way. :) Overall, we had a good time just catching up. We also decided to throw in a couple bucks each for a birth pool for Hunter. We all guessed birth date/time and weight. Not a big pot for the winner(s), but we figured it'd be fun.

I'll post more about the gifts I bought for my mom and mommy-to-be Kara in the next few days, since I want to show pictures and I'm too lazy to transfer them off of my camera right now. I'll also have to post the recipe for the dessert we had today, because it was scrumptious!

In the meantime, I hope you're all enjoying the day with your mothers!

Happy Mom's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP