Itsy Bitsy SPIDERS

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nora and I were singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" during her bath tonight, and she was actually doing (her version) of the motions. When I got her out, I started singing again, and sure enough, she was still swinging her hands around. I happened to have my phone right there, and after about 20 takes, I finally got her to do it on video.

And then I put her to bed, came downstairs and discovered spiders (not one, but two) in our Christmas tree. The irony did not dawn on me until I sat down to upload the video to share with all of you. Clearly, Nora and I must have summoned them with our excessive singing of their song. No more Itsy Bitsy Spider, then.

For the record, the tree spiders looked just like the sickening little bastard who invaded my car last winter. And proceeded to stay for a while. It's a good thing Christmas is almost here, because I have half a mind to evict the Christmas tree from the premises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP