Cereal Thief

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Once again, it's been nearly a week since my last update. All of our time and energy has been going into the house. This past weekend, we put the "labor" in Labor Day--it was insane. We have deemed tonight the "cut-off night" for home improvement projects; starting tomorrow, it will be all about organizing, cleaning, and preparing for a certain little girl's first birthday party this weekend. It won't be anything like I originally dreamed it would be (I had to let a lot of things go due to the crazy state of our lives), but let's face it, she is 1--she will not ever know the difference. Family and friends will be there to celebrate, she'll have a cake to smash, and that will be all that really matters.

Anyway, I wanted to share this quick video we took this morning. Nora is finally starting to eat more finger foods (although I still feel like we feed her the same things EVERY.DAY) and she happens to love cereal. It should be noted that at the time of this video, she had already eaten her cereal, and had also nursed. I was stuffing my face with my own breakfast before flying out the door, and, well... you'll see.





Little thief.

2 comments:

Lisa September 7, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

She is just the cutest thing ever! Love that stage- the best part is they just keep getting more and more fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP