Yard Sale

Friday, February 3, 2012

OK, not really a yard sale. It's a cloth diaper sale. And a small one at that.

Try as we might, we cannot fall in love with our One-Size Blueberry Deluxe Pocket Diapers. They've always been our least favorite in our stash, simply for the way they fit Nora. I wanted to love them, but Nora has a big buddha belly and relatively small thighs, so they typically ride down on her hips, creating big gaps at the legs. And gaps at the legs = leaks. Blah.

Sadly, we're giving up on them. But I know that for many people, Blueberry diapers are a favorite, so we're hoping that we can find them a good home. :) I'm actually sad to get rid of these, as they are some of my favorites in terms of the prints--so cute!

Here's what we've got for sale:
UPDATE 2/6/12 - EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD. Thank you to everyone for the interest!
  • OS Blueberry Deluxe in Red (Snaps) SOLD
  • OS Blueberry Deluxe in Chocolate with Light Blue Polka Dots (Snaps) SOLD
  • OS Blueberry Deluxe in Pink Lemonade (Snaps) SOLD
  • OS Blueberry Deluxe in Cow Print (Snaps) SOLD
Here's Nora wearing the pink lemonade diaper when we first got it:
All diapers are in good used condition. These were probably used the least frequently out of all of our diapers, since they have never been our favorites. Elastic, PUL, snaps--all in good shape. We always hang our covers to dry instead of throwing them in the dryer. Smoke free home. Washed in Charlie's Soap.

Price is $14/diaper, including both inserts. Brand new, these retail for $23.95/diaper. They're the most expensive diapers we own! I'm disappointed they didn't work out for us.

Leave a comment with contact info, or e-mail me if you're interested (heatherdriveblog at yahoo dot com). I can take some pics to share if you'd like.

4 comments:

Maggie February 3, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

Hi Heather - any plans to do a post on cloth diapers and what you loved/hated as Nora got bigger? We're expecting and leaning towards bumgenius elemental... and bumgenius newborns for when s/he is itty bitty. But I would love to hear your thoughts!

Shelly February 4, 2012 at 3:58 PM  

I'm interested in seeing pictures of all the diapers. If you could please email me at shelly76@comcast.net, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Lindsay February 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM  

Are any of the still available? Berteaulife@gmail.com

Heather February 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

@Maggie--Have you checked out all of my previous cloth diaper posts? Go to the "labels" section in the right column, then click on "cloth diapering." With the exception of not liking the Blueberry dipes because of the way they fit Nora, I don't think I have much new to report. Bumgenius 4.0s were always and continue to be our favorites. We have four Fuzzibunz that we didn't like much at first (too bulky when she was little), but used them as nighttime dipes for the first year. Now, we use disposables at night because we couldn't seem to get enough absorbency for overnight, no matter how much we stuffed the diapers. And now that she's bigger, we like the Fuzzibunz better, so they are in our regular daytime rotation now. Let me know if you have questions beyond that!

@Shelly and @Lindsay--Thanks for your interest, but I got a few e-mails on Friday, and after going back and forth with those ladies over the weekend, they were officially sold as of yesterday afternoon. I have a friend who is selling a few Blueberry dipes herself, so I'll give her your e-mail addresses. Only catch? She's in the hospital giving birth to twins this morning! Soooo I don't know when she'll be back on her feet. Hopefully you'll hear from her if she's in a position to sell them now.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP