Beautiful Babies

Sunday, December 19, 2010

This weekend, we had our extended family Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. It's always fun to get everyone together, though it proves to be more and more of a challenge each year, as our family keeps getting bigger and bigger.

But I must say... we have some BEAUTIFUL babies in our family. (And of course, I'm not biased at all. Not one bit.)

Naturally, we have to start off with my one and only baby girl, dressed in her party outfit:



And then there's Hunter, with those huge, gorgeous baby blues:

(Don't mind my brother's scary face in the background; he's a goofball.)

Then there are my cousins' babies, too:

I just love all of these babies in the family!

And just a few more random pics from the party:

Let the Christmas festivities begin, eh? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP