Three Years

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On the day we were married, we had dreams of our future together and the family we would build. Just three years later, it feels like an eternity has passed, yet it also feels like only the blink of an eye. I'm not sure how that's possible, but it is what it is.

Today, we have the beginnings of the family we had hoped for. We have a little girl who is so much more amazing than we ever could have known. There is so much love within these (less than) 1,000 square feet that we need to move to a bigger house. (OK, so the move might have more to do with outrageous amounts of stuff that babies/kids need, but... love sounds more romantic, so let's go with that.)

Life is good. Cheers to three years, and to many more...


I swear to you - I will always be there for you
There's nothing I won't do
I promise you - all my life I will live for you
We will make it through
Forever - we will be
Together - you and me
Oh and when I hold you - nothing can compare
With all of my heart - you know I'll always be -
right there
I believe in us - nothing else could ever mean so much
You're the one I trust
Our time has come - we're not two people
Now we are one
Yeah you're second to none
Forever - we will be
Together - a family
The more I get to know you - nothing can compare
With all of my heart - you know I'll always be -
right there

"I'll Always Be Right There" - Bryan Adams

3 comments:

Vanessa June 22, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Happy third anniversary! It's so special that you get to spend this one with Nora!

Amy June 22, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

Happy Anniversary! Time flies- I remember following along in your wedding plans!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP