Halloween Eve

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another trip to a pumpkin patch (we really got pumpkins this time), plus a family dinner/pumpkin carving party at my mom's = Halloween Eve. We also put the kids in their costumes so my mom could see them (she's out of town tomorrow), but those pics will have to wait! :)

It was a beautiful fall day, and we certainly made the most of it. <3














 
We're excited for tomorrow night, because we'll actually have trick-or-treaters! In our condo, we never had them. My brothers and sisters-in-law and nephew are coming over for frozen pizzas, to hang out, and to take the kids to a few neighbors' houses. 

What is your favorite part about Halloween?

2 comments:

Vanessa October 31, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

This looks like SO much fun! We live in quite a Jewish area, where there isn't the same custom of celebrating Halloween, though I wish there were because it's awesome! I can't wait till you post pics of the kids in their costumes! I love how in America there is a culture of really celebrating things, and making Autumn special. I wish it were the same here!

Pie October 31, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

Heather, I just love all your pictures! Nora is adorable, and I can't wait to see what she is dressed up as for the Halloween!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP