Mia's 1st Birthday

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My little cousin (second cousin, actually), Mia, turned 1 year old on July 17. Yesterday, my cousin Carly (her mother) and her husband threw a BBQ to celebrate.

It was a good time. It was nice to see some of my family again, now that the wedding is over. And Mia was adorable, of course. (You know how I love babies!) I guess she just started walking last week. She is already a pro at it. It's amazing to watch how much they develop in such a short time.

I was bad about taking pictures at the party... until Mia had her birthday cupcake, of course. This little one is the spitting image of her father. It is too funny.
Looking back on her first year with some of the photos I have taken of her...

The day after she was born

Baby hands. 1 week old.

At my brother's going away party for BASIC training. End of July. Approximately 2 weeks old.

Babysitting. Labor Day weekend. Approximately 6 weeks old.

More babysitting Labor Day weekend.

Thanksgiving smiles. 4 months old.

Sucking her thumb on Christmas Eve. 5 months old.

Dressed as Santa on Christmas Eve.

The big birthday girl!

Happy 1st Birthday, Mia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP