Mission Accomplished

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guess who has Christmas jammies?


And she's pretty darn happy about it, too!

After the Great Pajama Search of 2010, I put out an emergency call to Grandma and Great-Grandma to find Nora some Christmas pajamas! They readily accepted the challenge.

In the meantime, I let my fingers do the walking this morning. I started online, finding that both JCPenney and BonTon supposedly carried the very same Carter's pajamas (the butt! I can't handle the butt!) that I really wanted for Nora. I called the nearest JCPenney to see if they had them in stock in her size, and sure enough--success with my very first phone call! They held them for me and Nora and I took a ride over there this afternoon to pick them up. And not only were they in stock, they were on sale. Score!

As it turns out, both Grandma and Great-Grandma found some Christmas jammies, too, so there's a good chance Nora will end up with two, if not three pairs of Christmas pajamas.

Phew! Crisis averted. ;)

Thanks to all of you who weighed in with suggestions on where to go to find pajamas, though. It's good to know that they are still in stock so many places--it has restored my faith in the respect for the turkey!

Now back to your regularly scheduled Thanksgiving programming. We can all talk Christmas again come Friday. :)

2 comments:

Gia November 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

Confession: Our little guy (who is NOT BORN YET) has had two pairs of Christmas pajamas and a My FIrst CHristmas bib since like, October. And I bought a Thanksgiving outfit/bib just in case he came early. I am a lunatic.

Erin November 24, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Annie has that same pair! Glad you found some!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP