Thanksgiving 2010

Sunday, November 28, 2010

We took something like 275 photos this holiday weekend. Holy crap.

Between Thanksgiving gatherings with both families plus a trip to Michael's sister's house for another gathering, it was a lot. We were busy. And to keep from boring you with a recap of it all... that's all I have to say about that.

But here is a sampling of the 275 photos. I actually have to give major credit to Michael for these, as he was the one who snapped most of them. Enjoy!


Thanksgiving morning with my girl. I love when she rests her hand on my shoulder like that.

Nora with her grandparents

With Aunt Cristina and "Aunt" Donna

At my mom's house, even the boys are put to work

In charge of the mashed potatoes (as always)

Opening the wine is a very important job, indeed.
Notice anything different about Kara?
(*hint hint* checkouttheleftringfinger *cough*)
Trevor proposed in front of all of us at his and Kara's housewarming party last weekend.
So awesome. :)

Great-Grandma reading to Hunter

At Michael's sister's house, the boys are getting big. And are so damn cute.

Getting a photo of the three cousins is not easy!

Nora with her Godmother/Aunt Melissa

Brendan with his favorite person, Uncle Michael

3 comments:

nikinikinine November 29, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I love the faces she makes! What a cutie pie! And you look great mama!

Megan November 30, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

I'm sorry - but Nora's ugg-like boots? too cute.

Wishing on stars December 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

My favorite pic has to be the first one. You both look like you just woke up and just had to hold each other. It's very sweet.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP