Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The name says it all, don't you think?

But pictures still help...


...it's a chocolate chip cookie with an Oreo inside. Hello, gorgeous.

My cousin posted a link to these on her Facebook page a few months ago and I bookmarked them right away. Because I love Oreos. And I love chocolate chip cookies. For me, it was impossible for these to go wrong.

They are pretty simple to make, too. Mix up a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe, then smoosh the dough around the Oreo. Not too time-consuming. Check out Picky Palate for the recipe and nice step-by-step photos.

The verdict? These are super fun to eat. They are gigantic. See?

But I do have to admit that the taste of the Oreo gets overshadowed a bit. If I didn't know it was in the middle, I might not be able to guess. If you're looking for something fun and kind of impressive looking, though--these are your answer.

Also, if you want to try out some of the variations on the original (like a Nutter-Butter stuffed chocolate cookie), check out Serious Eats.

Go ahead and stuff yourself with cookie-stuffed cookies. I dare ya.

1 comments:

Amy Kay's Way April 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

WOW these look to die for! I will defiantly be trying these!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP