Sick of Swimming

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Or rather... Sick AND swimming.

That was Nora on Saturday, during her first Waterbabies class.


I think this kid is on a mission to appear sick in as many baby book photos as possible. First trip? Pathetically sick. First swim? Of course she would have to have the tell-tale "sick eyes." Not to mention a nose that was running off of her face. *sigh*

I have to say, though, that aside from looking under the weather, she was (as always) in remarkably good spirits. This kid is a trooper.

Notice the kid crying in the upper part of the frame.
Nora's all, "This is like the biggest bathtub EVER."

Don't those people look like they're talking about my kid? Hmm.

"Pool toys are delicious, Mommy."


We weren't surprised that she loved it, as she is a big fan of her baths. Michael went in with her this week, and I stayed on the pool deck to take pics. Next week, though--Mama's goin' in!

7 comments:

Heather April 4, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

So cute!!! I can't wait to get our little one in the water. Nora looks like she's showing those other kids how it's done! :)

Cassidy April 4, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

Heather-the picture of your husband holding Nora up in front of the window is seriously stunning. Took my breath away!

Anonymous,  April 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

LOL about the "biggest bath tub" vs the crying kid. I think that's how Jane would be too. Can't WAIT to take her to the pool this Summer :)

PS Those people are totally talking about Nora. Or Michael.

Coy Martinez April 4, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Beautiful pictures!! I remember swimming with mine as babies!

Heather April 4, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

@Heather--It is so fun!
@Cassidy--Thank you! It helps that they have beautiful picture windows. :)
@Anonymous/Megan(?)--Maybe they were commenting on the paparazzi treatment Nora was getting. I was the only parent on the pool deck with a crazy camera and zoom lens. I'm already embarrassing my daughter. :)
@Coy--Thank you!

Vanessa April 5, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Nora is so teeny and cute! This blog is making me seriously broody! :o)

nikinikinine April 11, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

OMG she's so cute in her baby soup (that's what we call em around these parts LOL).

I just got the twins their first suits this week and, of course, we had to have an immediate modeling sesh. Is there anything cuter than chub baby thighs in a swim suit? I submit that there is not.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP