Captured.

Monday, May 23, 2011

A few weeks ago, we had the pleasure of meeting up with Morgan Dawson to have family photos taken. It's something Michael and I have been wanting to do for a while, but we had to wait for the weather to get nice. And now that spring seems to *finally* be making an appearance, we managed to book our session for one of the nicest evenings we've had yet!

Morgan was nice enough to allow me to share our sneak peek photos here on the blog. We're really happy with how these turned out, and can't wait to see the rest. Now, to figure out what to order. Decisions, decisions!



{Do y'all think it's possible to Photoshop roots? Love this pic, but can't get over the roots. Yikes. Try to focus on the cute baby, ha!}
{so totally her at this stage}
{The first few times I looked at this photo, all I saw were her eyes. And her little porcelain face. Now, I see her signature toes and it makes this pic THAT much better.}

{LOVE}

{Scout had to come out to play!}

15 comments:

Andrea May 23, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

These are all great, I just love her eyes!! And honestly, I don't think I would have even noticed the "roots" picture if you hadn't pointed it out because my eyes were just drawn to Nora. After I read your comment about it I looked back and for some reason was thinking plant or tree roots. It took a couple seconds until I actually 'got it.'

E @ Oh! Apostrophe May 23, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

These are great! Gorgeous family!

Lynsey May 23, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

Those are really amazing photos. Good luck choosing. :)

Vanessa May 23, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Gorgeous Heather! Nora is so cute and you are just beautiful!

Maureen,  May 23, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

Lovely pictures!!! Remember, We are our own worst critic. I didn't notice the roots until you mentioned it. All the pictures are amazing and I would just get them all :)

Morgan May 23, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

I'm thrilled you're happy with the sneak peek photos - I can't wait for you to see the rest! I really had a great time with you guys -- Nora seriously couldn't be any more adorable :-)

Cheers!

basebell6 May 23, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

those pictures are AMAZING!! you all are very photogenic! beautiful !

Lindsay May 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! They are all AMAZING!!! How in the world are you going to chose??

Fash Boulevard May 23, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

these pictures are so cute. beyond glad I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 2 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sara May 24, 2011 at 1:21 AM  

amazing images....simply beautiful...

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) May 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

These are BEYOND FABULOUS!!! What an incredible photo session. Makes me want to book one immediately :)

Nora is so beautiful!!!

Tania May 24, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

Oh my goodness, those are precious. I love the one of you playing with Nora in your lap. My favorite by far is the one where you and Michael are kissing and Nora is looking up at you guys. Just priceless!! I hope you blow that up big and frame it.

Amy May 25, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

WOW- these are such nice pictures! I love the one of her looking up at the two of you kissing. You all look great!

Amanda May 26, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

The first photo and the one of you & Michael kissing.... Love them!!!

Heather May 26, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Thanks for all of the nice comments, everyone. Much appreciated. Since I posted these, we received our full gallery, and there are even MORE cute ones in there. Ordering is going to be nearly impossible!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP