Hair S.O.S.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just about 36 hours from now, I will be getting my hair done as a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding. And, well, I don't have a plan. I have very little idea of what I'm going to ask the stylist to do.

So, I figured I would go out on a limb here and see if any of you are bored enough to help me. :) Maybe you're slow at work on a Friday morning and this is your kind of thing. Who knows?

I'm pretty sure I'd like to have it all up in some way. And I did love my wedding day hair, which you can see pretty well in this photo:
And I could request something similar to that, but I already did that for my other brother's wedding in October, so... it would be nice to do something a little different.

Ideas? Suggestions? Thoughts? Links to inspiration photos would be most appreciated.

*MWAH*

9 comments:

Krystie May 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM  

Type in carrie underwood updo in google images. She has some gorgeous styles!

Anonymous,  May 20, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

Krystie is so right!

Sara May 20, 2011 at 2:34 AM  

I went to an awards banquet for my work last night and I did my hair like this. I found the photo online and it turned out beautiful! stayed in place after dancing all night too.

have fun at the wedding!!

http://images.totalbeauty.com/content/photos/p_celeb_braids_p_02.jpg

Sara May 20, 2011 at 2:35 AM  

I should clarify that I didn't do my hair myself but went to a salon where the pros are lol. I am sooo not that talented with hair ;-)

Vanessa May 20, 2011 at 5:57 AM  

I am both talentless and lazy with hair. Mine is curly, and wash and go just about does it.

I think a lose side-do with waves would really suit you, something like a lose side chignon, with a few strands hanging out perhaps?

Whatever you decide you will look lovely.

Kristin May 20, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

I'm loving low, off center buns and ponytails lately.

Like this: http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2010/12/intriguing-updo-idea-carrie-un.html

Amy May 20, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

I have a couple marked for my brother's wedding on my pinterest board
http://pinterest.com/amybyrd/my-style-pinboard/

Amanda May 20, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

I can email you a few photo ideas from a friend's wedding last October (both my hair and another bridesmaid's). Have fun! I totally know what it feels like to go to so many weddings, in 2009 we had 9 weddings including our own (ours and 3 others were in September alone).

Floreen Ekcark,  May 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM  

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fc3MQ-NoGw4/TQcSW9xze7I/AAAAAAAAGWc/sUGGGjhCWa8/s1600/jhs.jpg

i use this hairstyle for all important occassions i have.

- sons wedding,
- sexy dates, you name it, this hairstyle is versatile!!

- floreen.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP