Kickoff

Monday, May 16, 2011

It's the beginning of a busy wedding season for us. This past weekend, we attended wedding #1 out of 7 between now and October. Yowzers.

I got to hang out with most of my girls from college. Always a pleasure!

It is also the beginning of getting "babysitters" for Nora (a.k.a. the grandmas). We've been holed up most of the winter so we haven't had many occasions to leave Nora with anyone but her daycare provider.

For the wedding, Miss Nora spent the day/night with my mom, which was successful after the first 10 minutes or so. When Michael and I left the house, Nora screamed so hysterically that we could even hear her outside. It was heartbreaking and made me feel awful. My mom texted me shortly after to tell me that she had calmed down, and the rest of the day and night went off without a hitch, so it was fine.

From now on, I can only hope it gets easier. For all of us!

2 comments:

Emily,  May 20, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

That's the very same wedding dress as mine!! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP