My Brother, The Groom

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thanks for all of you who chimed in with hair suggestions on Friday. I had several "inspiration photos" to share with the stylists on the day of, and we went with one of the ones that incorporated a french braid, even though the stylist said she was not great at french braiding.

Yeah. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, either.

But, I think it came out pretty good, and it was off my neck and out of my face, which are the two most important aspects of any hair style, in my opinion.

Here is a pic of me with my handsome brothers. The groom twin is on the left. :)

Trevor and Kara were married at an orchard, with their reception in a beautiful barn that was built in the 1700s. The whole thing had a beautiful, rustic feeling and to top it all off, the weather was absolutely perfect, which allowed all of the guests to spend a lot of time outdoors. Quite simply, it was lovely. And they are married!

We don't have a lot of photos (and the few that I have, I haven't transferred off of our camera yet), so for those who are curious to see the bride, this cell phone pic will have to do!
Maybe I will eventually share a few more. Hunter managed to steal the show during the first dance by turning it into a family-of-three affair, and choosing that moment to dig for gold with his finger in his little nose. THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE BOYS. ;)

2 comments:

Vanessa May 23, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

LOVE the bridesmaid dress (I have an almost identical ball gown in dusky purple!) and Kara's dress is stunning! Hope you post more pics :)

Lindsay May 23, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

Do you have any close-ups of your hair? It looks so pretty! My mom is getting married next month and I also need hair ideas. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP