Trash the Dress - Brick Factory

Monday, October 13, 2008

Over the weekend, I got my trash the dress photos back from the photographer. Some pretty cool shots. I'm glad I did it, just for fun. Not sure I'll actually ever do anything with any of these pictures (aside from showing them to all of you), so I'm also kind of glad it wasn't something I actually paid for.

Anyway, I got more than 600 photos back--it was insane to try to look through them all. They've been narrowed down, but I'm still going to split them into two posts for the two locations--first for the abandoned brick factory, and then for the beach.

The brick factory was such a cool location. Every time we took another couple of steps, Judy found yet another goldmine in terms of backdrops.

All of these photos were taken by Judy Cormier of Elementz of Fotographie.



Umm, yeah. With this one? I was definitely afraid that old green door (that was merely balancing on a pile of scrap metal) was going to fall and cause me to land on my head. That would have made an interesting trip to the emergency room. But alas, I stayed safe. And my boobs stayed in place, too. Praise the lord.



Rickety old catwalks, all still standing. Pretty amazing.






Cold beam. COLD.

These shots with the broken down brick wall are some of my favorites of the day.



An old red chair that just happened to be sitting there. You honestly could not have set up things this cool.






This last one was clearly an old manager's office or something. All of the drywall was broken off and/or deteriorated, but there was still old office furniture up there.

I will post the beach ones later...

4 comments:

Jill October 13, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Wow! What an incredible background!!!! You look fabulous!!!

I can't believe you had over 600 pictures given back to you to look over... that's great!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

tab890 October 13, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

thanks for sharing the pictures, they came out great.

what amazing places to take them too...and what a random red chair...

Elise October 17, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

these are awesome, I love the one where it actually says "Trash the Dress" in the graffiti behind you...nice subtle touch :)
//(*_*)\\

heidzilla October 24, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Hi! I found your blog on a friend's blog and just saw these pics. These are probably the COOLEST TTD photos I've EVER seen. REALLY amazing setting. Love the door balancing shot, too. You/your photog need to submit these for awards or something!!!

Also, OBAMA 08!! WOO WOO!!!

:) heidzillas

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP