Unnatural

Friday, October 24, 2008

We had to get up wayyy too early this morning. Our flight was at 7:00 a.m., so we had to get up at 4:00. I snapped this picture as I was eating my breakfast:


It was brutal. I don't think I fell asleep until around midnight last night, so it was definitely not enough sleep. I'm not a morning person to begin with, so for me, this is just completely unnatural.

Tess was up and at 'em, too. She was a little more bright-eyed than we were:

Little stinker. She is staying with my brother and his fiancee this weekend. Thankfully we have awesome family members who love our pup so much! She is well taken care of whenever we are away. Thanks again, Tyler & Marie!

Our flights went perfectly. We arrived in Charlotte shortly after 10 a.m., and went out to lunch with a group of our friends. Then, we went back to Lynsay and Dave's house to hang out until the party. Dave is still at work, he'll get home around 7:45 p.m. We need to get the hell out of the house (and leave no traces that we were there) by 7:15ish.

Luckily, we got a short nap in, but we're still tired. I hope I can make it through the party tonight! I am really excited for it, but just overly exhausted. It should be a lot of fun, though. Lots of old friends, so we'll be in good company, plus good food, drinks, and Buffalo Bills decor. What could be better?

1 comments:

jenn October 26, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

This week I am opening at work for the first time in ages- up at 4:20 and working at 5! I can never sleep before traveling either- I get too excited and anxious! Glad to see you had a good time, and I love the cookies.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP