Sayonara, March

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When the clock strikes midnight tonight, it will be official: I'll have made it through winter.

:::huge sigh::: Oh, thank GOD.

These winter months have felt exceptionally long this year. In fact, I even bitched about it a few times on here! But I was also in the early stages of pregnancy and experiencing the exhaustion that comes with that, so it's hard to say what was really to blame for my funk. I still think the weather is a major culprit, though. I just really do not like winter.

After the holidays were over, I set my sights on April. To get there, I had to take each month at a time--sometimes one day at a time. It was daunting. It seemed endless.

But now? Now, April is here. :::happy dance:::

We'll likely still experience some cold, dreary days, but the nice days will be more abundant, so I can handle it. In fact, we're welcoming April with a bang--80 degree weather is forecasted for Friday and Saturday! The weather report has been making me giddy every night this week.

See you next year, March. I'm through with you.

Here comes the sun.

3 comments:

Krystie April 1, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

80 degrees? holy mother of...I NEED that. We have seriously had two weeks of rain, and sleet. I'm SICK OF IT!

Also, sort of off topic. Are you going to post belly pics? I love that part! ;)

Vanessa April 1, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Bring on SUMMER asap please. This has been the coldest English winter in about 20 years. Being Israeli, I wasn't made to be cold! So glad the worst of winter is behind us!

Unknown April 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

BRING ON THE HEAT!!!!

You definitley have a point about the winter months, though!!! I was never one to believe in SAD until I left the midwest and moved to Texas almost 2 years ago. I've DEFINITELY noticed a change in the way people feel and act!

I can't wait for the 90+ temps this summer. But then again, I'm the crazy one that moved to Texas for the SUMMER...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP