Eight Ways to Win Your Heart

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I've been slacking on these lists. Oops!

Blog Activity, Day Three
Eight Ways to Win Your Heart

1. Be good to babies and children. Love them as much as I do.

2. FOOD. I may be somewhat picky, but I love good food. Don't they always say that the way to a person's heart is through his/her stomach?

3. Distaste for GWB, Brett Favre, Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter, Tom Cruise, Tom Brady, or Kate Gosselin. If we share hatred for someone, we'll go a long way together.

4. Creativity. Whether it's something as simple as a homemade card, or more complicated like some crazy craft project. Or maybe you take killer photographs. Regardless of your craft--if I'm impressed, you'll win me over for sure.

5. Little surprises. I love surprises. I love planning surprises for others, and love being surprised as well. Small gestures (especially for no reason!) go a long way in showing someone you care.

6. Laughter. I love funny people.

7. Travel. There is nothing like the experience of traveling with someone. The things you do, the stories you come home with... it forms a bond for life!

8. Teach me. If you know something I don't, take the time to teach me. I love to learn new things.

2 comments:

Jenn and Neena Mae September 10, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I'm pretty sure I like you because you have a hatred for those people. ;-)

Vanessa September 12, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

This is a great list! I agree on a lot of those. Great idea for a post too - it's nice to get to know the authors of the blogs we love!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP