Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm determined to finish this blogging exercise, even if it takes me forever.

Blog Activity, Day Four
Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

1. I can't believe I have a daughter. I'm a parent. Whoa.

2. What should we have for dinner?

3. I need a vacation. Where should we go to next?

4. What do people see in The Real Housewives, The Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Kate Gosselin, [fill in the blank with other reality stars]? I don't get why these people are famous.

5. I wish there were more hours in the day. And that I had endless energy to go along with that. There is so much I could get done.

6. Why can't laundry do itself?

7. I wish exercise was more fun.

1 comments:

Unknown September 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Good for you for finishing the post, mama! ;) I can't stand the housewives, and don't watch Kate ever since the divorce and all the publicity, but I have to admit, my guilty pleasure are the Kardashians. I don't know what it is... lol But I agree, I don't think they should be "famous"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP