Little Ham

Monday, May 7, 2012

Nora is not much of a performer. She's naturally shy. And stubborn, so she doesn't often do things on command. But tonight, she was "on." She started dancing a little jig to the jazz music on her activity table, and when we demanded "AGAIN!" she actually obliged.

And this was AFTER she insisted on putting on a random headband she found in one of her toy drawers.

One of the things I really beat myself up for as a mother is not capturing what I perceive to be enough video of Nora. It's just one of those things--it's hard to grab the camera (the real one, anyway, I more often get iPhone video at least) and of course, whenever I do, Nora suddenly stops whatever it was that I wanted to get on video in the first place.

But tonight, she was happy to dance, sing, and laugh--over and over and over again. And I got it.

3 comments:

Unknown May 7, 2012 at 10:06 PM  

What a doll! That's so cute :)

Dana May 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM  

You got a little dancer. How cute.

Tara May 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

HILARIOUS! She is so adorable. Kira's newest dance is to Chuck the truck's theme song...we wave our arms & shake our bottom...so cute! Here's to many more dancing moments ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP