Bethany's Baby Shower

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I still can't believe one of my best friends is having a baby. So weird.

This morning, we left my friend Megan's house and traveled another hour to go to Bethany's baby shower (total of 2.5 hours from my home). This is the baby shower I made the invitations for.

I can't believe how many gifts she received. It was insane. Little girl (who is still nameless) definitely has everything she needs, I think.

All the rest of us girls from college--six of us--threw money in to get group gifts. I was lucky enough to get to go shopping with all of that cash, and I think I did a pretty good job at getting a lot of good stuff for the money!

Here are a few photos of Bethany opening her presents from us:

Diaper bag

Goodies inside the diaper bag -- burp cloths, receiving blankets


Bottles and pacifiers

The big gift from us

Her Pack 'n' Play!

Only four of the seven of us were actually at the shower. It was a busy day! Lacey, Bethany, me, and Megan

It was a good day. The drive home actually was not terrible. My only complaint is that I had to miss the Bills season opener. What a good friend I am, right? And it was a GOOD game, too. :( But friends and family definitely come before football, so that's just the way it is!

I listened to the 4th quarter and then the post-game show on the radio for the entire 2.5 hour ride home, and then Michael watched highlights with me on NFL.com. Now I'm just hoping they put on as good a show next week in Jacksonville. GO BILLS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP