Quick and Easy Dinner Idea

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

With the arrival of the fall season, life has just taken a turn for tremendously busy. We have something going on in the evenings four nights a week, which means that for those four nights, we do not cook dinner.

Our schedule:
Monday night -- My step aerobics class
Tuesday night -- Michael's martial arts
Wednesday night -- Wilton Cake Decorating, Course II
Thursday night -- My kickboxing class

Thankfully, my Wilton class is only four weeks, so by the beginning of October, we will reclaim our Wednesday nights!

So, for dinner... Usually, we have a good stock of leftovers in the refrigerator from the meals we DO make, but last week was also a bad cooking week, so we currently have nothing.

In cases like this, it's necessary to turn to the quickest and easiest meal I can think of.

Are you ready? It's fabulous.

TA-DA! Genius, I tell you.

Cereal for Dinner

Equipment:
- Bowl
- Spoon

Ingredients:
- Cereal
- Milk

Directions:
1. Open cereal box. Pour serving into bowl.
2. Open milk jug. Pour generous amount of milk over dry cereal.
3. Grab spoon. Dig in.

And there you have it, folks.

Easiest. dinner. ever.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  September 10, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

if you don't mind me asking. Where do you work out. I live in about the same area as you and am looking for a different place to work out. currently I just do a community center cuz it's cheap but would like classes and what not. Thanks!

Heather September 10, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Love it! I to have this for dinner on occasion.

Lesley Rae September 10, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

haha...Steve and I do this all the time...easiest and quickest in my opinion! Now that I'm busy too, with the aerobics classes, Steve's on his own...and BTW - my legs are beyond sore. i can barely walk down stairs...but it's a good feeling!

Heather September 10, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Too funny, Lesley. I was going to e-mail you again this morning and ask how you were feeling now that we have hit the DAY AFTER the day after.

I am pathetic as well. The walk into work this morning sucked. I seriously felt like I should have qualified for a handicapped spot.

Heather September 10, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Mindi--
You should check with the community center you're currently with. I also just go to a community center. The classes are not a part of the gym membership... they are completely separate.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP