One Year

Sunday, June 21, 2009

One year ago, I woke up to my wedding day. And two seconds later, when it was all over, we had lived the best day of our lives, and we were married.

It's been a year. Wow.

To view this video bigger, simply click on it to take you to YouTube and watch it there.

While on the one hand, it feels like an accomplishment--an anniversary! a milestone!--On the other hand, I know that this is just one year out of many, many more. We have so much to look forward to in our future.

We will certainly be celebrating today. But we'll also be celebrating again within the next couple of weeks at home. We have anniversary cake to eat, and toasting flutes to drink champagne out of, and a unity candle to burn. We may even go back to our reception venue for dinner.

And so begins the celebration... :)

2 comments:

Rachel July 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I've been reading your blog for a while, but I've never commented! I also read your Road to the Aisle blog often when I was planning my own wedding.

I LOVE this anniversary video you've made...it has inspired me to do something similar with our wedding pictures! I look forward to all of your posts! :)

Vanessa July 6, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Happy anniversary! First of many! Looking forward to following along the next few weeks' celebrations! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP