Zack Morris

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A short 15 years after the last episode of Saved by the Bell aired, Zack Morris is back.

He may be older, not as cute, and missing some of his sidekick friends... but make no mistake, he's back. And it's hilarious. Don't believe me? You'll have to watch this:

(If you have issues viewing the video embedded in this post--I had trouble in Firefox--you can view it here.)

The huge cell phone KILLS me. Oh my lord.

If you loved Saved by the Bell as much as I used to (who am I kidding, I still watch it some mornings), I hope you found that as enjoyable as I did. Every character and episode that they referred to? Um, yeah. I knew exactly what they were talking about. Even the freakin' Zack Attack song!

Funny related story: In high school, for an assignment in Spanish class, we had to pick a story, a movie, or an episode of a television show and a) condense the script into a 10 minute performance; b) translate that script into Spanish; and c) act in and produce a video of said performance. The project groups were made up of three people; I was in a group with two other girls, Krista and Kristen. A lot of the other groups chose fairy tales, and I think one may have done The Breakfast Club. But we wanted to do something we knew no one else was going to do. So we decided to act out a Saved by the Bell episode.

Can you guess which episode we chose? ...

...

... Well, I wasn't really going to make you guess, and was just going to finish this story right away, but hey... why not make you guess? Come on, Saved by the Bell fans... make me proud with your knowledge.

If I had a prize to give, I'd give one, but since I can't think of anything, well, this is just for fun. But go ahead! Guess. Bonus points if you can guess which character(s) I played.

I'll make the reveal tomorrow afternoon, so get your "entries" in ASAP!

9 comments:

Music June 9, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

My guess is the episode where Jessie gets hooked on pills, and my vote is that you played Jessie.

"There's no time! There's never any time!"

I love that episode.

Dana June 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

I loved this show as well. It is amazing how small phones have gotten since then.

Elizabeth June 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

I was going to say EXACTLY what Music said! Dang it!

Vanessa June 10, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Oh I LOVED Saved by the Bell! Even over in England! It was only on on Saturday mornings and it was great. Can it have been 15 years since the last one aired? We're so old! ;)

Nita June 10, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

I'm guessing the episode where they perform the updated version of Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs and you played the part of Jessie.

Tania June 10, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Since the music one was already said, I'm going to vote for the one where the girls become models after Screech took their swim team pictures for the calendar. (That episode was even on this morning!) I bet you played Jessie.

Michelleigh June 10, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Since everyone else said Jessie - I'm going to guess that you played Kelly Kapowski where she was nominated for homecoming queen but got a big zit!

Elise June 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

I was going to say the one when Jessie got hooked on the pills...
"I'm so excited...I'm so excited.."

Laura Lewis June 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

"I'm sooo scared!"

When I saw that on the other nite I thought it was HILARIOUS. Loved it Jimmy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP