19.5 Weeks: Bump on Vacation

Friday, April 30, 2010

I definitely felt a bit more pregnant this week. I think I'll probably feel like this every week, but hey, it's true.

This week, I was wearing different clothing than I've been wearing--a lot of t-shirts and tank tops because of the warmer weather. Those things are just naturally tighter than a lot of other things I've been wearing at home, so it seemed to make the belly more prominent in everything I wore. I wondered if I'd get my first stranger comment, but alas, no one was brave enough to assume that I was anything more than a little round around the waist. I got a lot of wear out of my cute maternity capris and things I bought during my shopping spree a few weeks ago.

Even though I planned to take a photo up against a wall for consistency, it never happened. Instead, this will serve as my official belly pic for the week!

And a little closer up:

19.5 Weeks Pregnant

I felt the baby moving around a LOT this week. He/she is obviously getting bigger because I am feeling it more frequently throughout the day, and the kicks/punches are definitely stronger. Still, baby is most active at night. Especially with all of the walking we've been doing--when I lie down at night, it's like the baby's party is just beginning. But I'd also feel him/her when I was still at other times, like lying out by the pool, or sitting at dinner.

Feeling all of those punches, kicks, and somersaults definitely makes it feel more and more real! I really have a baby in there... wheee!

Next week, I'm going to try to get back on a normal weekly schedule, instead of this ".5" stuff. So stay tuned for another pregnancy update post early in the week!

4 comments:

Maggie May 5, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

love your blog! i'm a relative newbie to the blog world (and also a bride) and yours is my absolute favorite! :)

Heather May 5, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Thanks, Maggie! That's very sweet. :) Good luck with the wedding planning, it's a lot of fun!

Megan May 6, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

You look great! I'm still waiting for my first stranger comment and I'm nearly full term! HA

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) May 6, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

I can't wait to feel my baby move...a few more weeks!!!

Your bump looks great!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP