In With the New

Saturday, April 24, 2010

After living all week with only one car, and officially getting rid of the Saturn on Thursday, we went and picked up the new Mazda3 yesterday!

It is glorious. It still has not really sunk in that it's really ours. It's weird to ride in it, and it's weird to see Michael driving it. It'll take some adjusting, that's for sure! We'll have plenty of time to get used to it when we get home from Florida. Until then, it'll be here waiting for us.

A few snaps of our new ride:


We love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

That was some excellent blurring out of your plates. So excellent that until I saw the first picture I was like "man, that new car is really radiant and like reflecting the light." obviously, I needed a bit more sleep last night :) congrats on the new family car!!

Samantha April 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

I've had a Mazda 3 for the last 2.5 years and I LOVE IT. I have yet to have any problems (other than the deer that ran into it) and it gets decent mileage. Enjoy!

Jen April 25, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

I have an '06 Mazda3 that I've had almost 5 years already! I really love the car. Hope you enjoy yours.

Ashley April 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

I have a Mazda as well and love it! It's fun to drive and easy to maintain. Enjoy!

Dana April 27, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Congrats on your new purchase

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP