A Bottle for Mommy

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'll tell you what... I'm doing this whole "stay-at-home mom" thing right now, and although tremendously rewarding (I certainly wish I could keep doing it for longer than my maternity leave!), it is exhausting!

Come Friday night, I was as ready to have a beer as I would've been if I'd had a long, stressful week at work!

Hell yes.

And what do you do with a fussy baby who won't let you put her down to make dinner? You strap her to the front of you, of course. Works every time. :)

3 comments:

elijoh,  October 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

what kind of carrier is that??

Heather October 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

It's an Ergo Sport carrier (with an infant insert). We love it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP