Five People Who Mean A Lot

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Plugging away with this blogging activity...

This one isn't very interesting. Wouldn't most people have the same answers to this question?

Blog Activity, Day Six
Five People Who Mean A Lot (in no particular order)

1. My daughter, Nora - In her 24 days on this Earth, she has changed my life in ways that I cannot fully describe. She is a ray of light. I already love her more than I ever thought possible, and she doesn't do much aside from eat, sleep, and poop. Amazing, huh? :)

2. My husband, Michael - He is my best friend and my life partner. We have a lot of fun together. I'm grateful to get into bed with him every night and wake up beside him every morning. And I love that he is my daughter's daddy.

3. My mom - Another best friend. I am so appreciative of our relationship and that we have pretty much always been close. I can tell her anything.

4. My dad - Our relationship has not always been the best (in fact, there was a time when it was pretty much non-existent), but we have recovered and somehow found our way out of the darkness that was those challenging years.

5. My brothers - (They're twins, so they can count as one person, right?) I totally believe in siblings. I feel like siblings are the greatest gift you can give your children, and the foundation for my viewpoint is my relationship with my brothers. I don't remember life without 'em and I like it that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP