The Many Faces of Nora

Monday, October 25, 2010

On Saturday, Nora started giving us smiles. Real ones, not just the starter kind. It's adorable and it absolutely melts me. Consider me a puddle on the floor.

This morning, I was trying to capture said smiles on camera, which is kind of challenging, actually. I have to hold the camera out away from my face so she can see me (because I'm the one making her smile, obviously!), and trying to aim, focus, and shoot while doing that is somewhat difficult. Not to mention that I'm also simultaneously making ridiculous faces and talking in an obnoxious voice.

Baby photography. It's certainly a talent.

Anyway, in my quest to get the perfect photo of her smiling, I captured a hilarious series of facial expressions. *LOVE*


By this point, I'm pretty sure this was her way of threatening to give me a knuckle sandwich.

This was later, but clearly making all of those facial expressions is exhausting.

6 comments:

Unknown October 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

aww yay you did a great job, momma! seriously cute!

Mama B October 25, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

OMG, those faces are adorable! The 2nd to last one is my fav. ;)

nikinikinine October 26, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

when she's just sitting pretty she looks like you. When she starts to make those faces so much of your husband comes out! It's really funny. Love this post!

elizabethashleyphoto October 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

These are too adorable! I love the knuckle sandwich one!

Wishing on stars October 26, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

haha so cute! I love the one before the fist comes outs lol.
Good job!

Anonymous,  October 29, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

nora is so adorable!!! i know being a mommy is lots of hard work but i think your home page needs to be updated! i'd love to see a pic of baby nora and the whole family when i go to your blog :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP