Three Turn Ons

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Knocking out another one of the blog activities...

This one goes hand-in-hand with the last.

Blog Activity, Day Eight
Three Turn Ons

1. Interest in children and babies. I don't know if there is anything sexier than a man holding and enjoying a baby, or playing with a small child. HOT.

2. Sense of humor. I'm sarcastic, and my whole family is sarcastic. We live and breathe sarcasm. I love when someone is able to laugh with me and join in on the fun.

3. Passion. I think we all know that I can get passionate about things. Some would maybe say I'm "opinionated." I enjoy it when someone has strong feelings about something. It doesn't really matter what it is, and it doesn't always matter that our opinions are the same. In my mind, just the fact that someone cares enough to be passionate about something is a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP