Good Morning

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Before I had a baby, I always heard parents talk about how their favorite moments with their children were in the mornings. Babies usually wake up in good moods, and everyone would say what a joy it is to go peek over the side of the crib and see a smiling baby to start their days.

Well, we don't have the smiles yet, but there is still something special about starting the mornings with Nora. She'll usually fuss or make noises, and I'll peek over the side of my bed and see her in her Rock 'N' Play, all wrapped up in her swaddle, ready to get the show on the road. She's wide-eyed, she's alert, and she'll stare at me in a way that seems like she knows me--she recognizes me as her mama.

I'll change her diaper and feed her, and we'll hang out and enjoy her awake time while lounging in our pajamas.

But my favorite part of the mornings with Nora?

BABY STRETCHES. Hands down.

9 comments:

Mrs. Lopez October 7, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Oh she is toooo cute! i cant wait till I can see our bun in the oven do that!!!!

Lindsay October 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

She is absolutely, completely, 100% ADORABLE!

Awww... and my baby fever continues! Haha :)

You are so blessed! She's perfect! :)

Lindsay

Cynthia October 7, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

I love baby stretches! I also love the little noises they make while they are stretching. She is so cute.

Unknown October 7, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

My mom said that was her favorite thing to watch me do when I was a baby. I can't wait until I can watch my little girl do that next month! That was just adorable!!! :) :)

Unknown October 7, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I am so very happy for you and Michael! I've been following you blogs since Marc h 2008 when I first became engaged! You cannot imagine how much you have helped me! In fact I am getting married this weekend and am preparing to make the card box tonight (if I can find that lazy susan)! You now have 2 beautiful daughters, I wish you all nothing short of the very best! Thank you so much for sharing so much of your life and family with us! You inspire people each and every single day!

Alesia

Vanessa October 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Awww, could she be any cuter? I love it! And it's so nice to hear your loving voice! This is the happiest blog post ever... and it's making me brooooooody! :o)

Tania October 7, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

That is absolutely precious!!

Anonymous,  October 8, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

sooo cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP