Family

Sunday, October 17, 2010


Pardon my lack of blogging this past week. It's been a busy one.

My brother was married yesterday. My dad came into town on Thursday, so he came over to hang out with Nora and me, then all of us kids got together with him and went out to dinner. Friday, I had the bridesmaid pampering stuff in the morning, my dad spent the afternoon with Nora and me, and then we had the rehearsal and dinner.

Saturday was the wedding, and it was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. What a long day, though! I brought Nora with me to the "getting ready" portion of the day, then my mother-in-law picked her up to babysit through the ceremony and pictures. She met us at the reception, at which point we were reunited with the little beauty. Wasn't she looking pretty in her fancy red dress? :)

Congratulations, Tyler and Marie. We're really happy for you guys. Enjoy the honeymoon!

5 comments:

Unknown October 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

That is a wonderful picture!!! I love her red dress... so stylin'!

Heather October 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Such a beautiful picture of the three of you!!!

Amanda October 18, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

You guys look adorable, great family picture!

Anonymous,  October 20, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Beautiful picture of a beautiful family!

I hope you'll be sharing some of Nora's newborn pictures soon... :)

~Kristen M.

Vanessa October 20, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

gorgeous! you all look so happy - I love it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP