Gone Again

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Poconos weekend is something we look forward to all year. It finally comes, it goes by all too fast, and the next thing we know, we're looking forward to next year already.

Such is life.

We woke up, we spent a little time relaxing on the deck, we cleaned, we packed, and unfortunately, it was time to go. But not before taking our annual group photos.


We were missing the two poodles (who were in the house), and Susan and Vinny's daughter (who was traveling in Scotland), but it's still quite the group, eh?

A quick family pic...

...and then the boys and their wives (and Hunter) took off. While we loaded the car and checked the house for misplaced belongings, Susan kept Nora busy in the garden.

Dare I say that this girl might end up with a green thumb?

As we drove off, I said to my mom, "It's always so sad to leave here!"

It truly is.

Until next year...

1 comments:

Michelle MGD August 8, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

I am so envious of this trip! I hope in the future, my family is able to do something like this ever year! Tahoe is just a short drive from us so I hope that can be our annual tradition!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP