Christmas Morning, Part II

Friday, December 30, 2011

When we arrived at my mom's house on Christmas morning, we had a quick conversation with my siblings about whether we wanted breakfast or gifts first. We actually chose breakfast, which would've blown the minds of the children we were a handful of years ago. :)

After pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and sausage, we all piled into the living room to start the chaos that is opening gifts. Nora settled right in.


Hunter was really into opening gifts this year, which was cute.

My mom got both of the kids bike helmets for next spring/summer.

Everyone was really generous, we are really grateful for everything. Nora got some really cute stuff from her uncles/aunties and grammy, and Michael and I got a lot of gift cards to Home Depot and Lowe's, which is really all we want/need this year!
My mom got Nora and Hunter the recordable books, and recorded a greeting message. Nora loved pushing the buttons. Hunter was adorable--he kept listening to it and saying, "Grammy!"
We had to take the obligatory "cousins" series of photos. Hunter was very serious this go-round. I think he was counting down the seconds until we let him go back to play with all of his new toys.

I just love the way she looks at him. LOVE it.

Ahhh, they love each other so much. I can't stand the cuteness!
After the kiss, we let Hunter escape to go do his own thing again. Back to the toys he went. Sweet boy.

Nora let my mom read her new book to her, which was great. At this age, she's generally shy with everyone that is not Mommy, Daddy, or Mary (daycare), so it's tough for the grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. who want to snuggle her. I was so happy to see her warm up to everyone on Christmas morning. Progress, yay!

Family pic (minus Michael, who had to take the photo for us)

From my mom's house, we hit the road for my sister-in-law's place to celebrate with Michael's family. We had a 2+ hour drive ahead of us...

1 comments:

Vanessa January 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

Oh my goodness, those photos of Hunter are Nora are actually the cutest thing I have ever seen! Arghh, I can't handle the cuteness! Amazing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP