When I can't find Nora.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is there anything better than when a baby laughs at herself for "fooling" you when she "hides" during a friendly game of peek-a-boo?

My favorite is when they can't contain their giggles, even when they are supposed to be hidden. And it's especially hilarious when it's a game of peek-a-boo that they initiated out of nowhere. Using a pillow. When you have no idea where they learned that from.

Warning: I apologize in advance for the high octave at which my voice must say "peek-a-boo" in this video. There's a science behind why we automatically talk in higher voices to babies, right? I'm going to go ahead and blame science. :)

4 comments:

Rachael December 12, 2011 at 12:21 AM  

SOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait to play this game =) I hope she is feeling better!

Sending you sunshine,

Rachael @ Row Merrily

www.rowmerrily.blogspot.com

Megan December 12, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

LOVE. J was doing nearly the same thing yesterday but my coat was on the chair and she was burying her face in it and dying laughing. Crazy kiddos.

elizabethashleyphoto December 13, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

too precious! i just love how she is so amused by herself!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP