Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

Sunday, December 25, 2011

As you wake up on this Christmas morning, I hope you are surrounded by (or have plans to see) cherished family and/or friends. If you don't celebrate Christmas, but rather Hanukkah, something else, or nothing at all, I wish the same for you. :)

We are having our very own Christmas morning with our little family of three four (Tessa, you know), then spending the rest of the day with both of our families. I'm sure I'll be back in a few days to share loads of photos, but for now, I'll leave you with these.

First, our Christmas card photo this year:

It may have taken like 300 shots, but I do think we ended up with a good one. :)

And then a couple of pics from our Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's tonight. <3

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays.

From our family to yours.

2 comments:

elizabethashleyphoto December 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

You guys are too precious. Merry Christmas!

Vanessa December 25, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

You all look so beautiful! A very merry Christmas to you all! :) Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP