Bobo

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tessa loves Bobos.

First, she loved to tear them apart. We had several Bobos that didn't make it too long in our house. Well, some of them still hang around, but they are only shells of their former selves. Their stuffing? Completely removed by one destructive dachshund named Tessa.

But then came Halloween Bobo, purchased in September 2007. For some reason, he was different, and changed Tessa's perspective about these little stuffed creatures. Halloween Bobo became Tessa's best friend.

In June, my dad gave Tess another, smaller Bobo, and she's since befriended her, too.

Bobos? Tessa's best friends. Her favorite things to play with. Frequently, she even brings them to bed with her at night. Adorable, really.

So, up until last night, Tessa had two Bobos. Big Bobo (aka Halloween Bobo), and Little Bobo.

Then came what has affectionately been dubbed "Giant Bobo."

Last night, my friend Lesley stopped over to bring Tessa a few special "get well" gifts. First, she got to enjoy a couple of gourmet dog treats (which looked good enough for us to eat), and then she was presented with the newest member of her Bobo family.

This thing is hilarious. It's pretty much as big as Tess, and she loves it. Immediately got to work chewing on it, growling at it, and doing her best to run/jump with it in her mouth.

Then, when she grew tired, she got to work snuggling with it, too.

So cute. Thanks again, Lesley. :)

7 comments:

Abbie November 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

That last picture is too cute. I've always loved the commercial where the dog that has been in the house offers his Bobo to the new dog.

tab890 November 12, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

I was totally going to say the same thing...Tessa reminds me of the PetSmart commerical with the little dog (perhaps a daschund) that gets to leave the store with a "bobo" in her mouth, so cute.

Lesley Rae November 12, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

The last pic of her snuggling with giant bobo just brought tears to my eyes. I'm hoping she's enjoying GB! No need to thank me, it's what friends do. I'm throwing, hurling, and launching well wishes to you and Tess. xoxo

Ashley November 12, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

I've nominated you as an uber awesome blogger! go to the last post in my blog to get your award then pass it on!

Andrea November 12, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

I love that last picture, she is just the cutest thing! Our dogs love their "Bobos" too, but we call them Woobie Dogs. :)

ktmac32 November 13, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

My dog, Murphy, has Bobo's too, but they are called "Seamus". I actually let him walk out of the pet store with them in his mouth. He always gets stares :) Hope that Tessa is doing well and crossing my fingers for you guys!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP