Thanksgiving, Part Deux

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesterday, we went over to my in-laws' house for Thanksgiving with Michael's family. His aunt, uncle, grandfather, cousins, sisters, parents... quite a crowd. And of course, our beloved nephew, Brendan. It was fun.

The best part when we do this every year is that we don't have turkey again--instead, we eat something else fabulous. My mother-in-law made beef and cabbage in the crockpot, as well as a Mexican lasagna (which was delish!). Plus, we had all of the snacks and desserts we could bear.

I was so. full. Worse than actual Thanksgiving!

Several pics from the day:

Ticklish!

Cousins--Michael and his two sisters, and two of his cousins.

Brendan in his new hat. Too damn cute.

Cristina and me, together again (see first Thanksgiving post)--haha

Ladies! Only Michael's mom is missing.

Brendan with his "woobie," and his favorite book (Brown Bear)

Uncle Michael reading Brendan's book to him. Love it.

Looking at Uncle Michael. Awww.

Aside from not wanting to go back to work and normal life, I really do need this weekend to end so I can go back to eating normally. My lord.

And this is only the beginning of the holiday eating! Yikes.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

What a great banner!!! You're really good at that kind of stuff. Do you use PhotoShop? There are some great tools that work really well with wedding pictures, and I remembered you posted a lot of yours on your other blog, so I ended up playing with some of them in Photoshop. I was able to change some of the photos to black and white and leave different parts color, like the flowers. I really liked how it came out.

I am envious is how creative and expressive you can be. I can't write to save my life. Nor can i decorate a cake. Haha!

Heather December 2, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Thanks! I use Photoshop for some things, and use Microsoft Publisher for others.

Have fun playing around in Photoshop. I have done the selective desaturation (trick with the B&W and color) before, too. :)

katy December 3, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

That last pic makes my heart melt...I'm such a sucker for men and babies!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP