Meeting Ryanne

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yesterday, I made the 2.5 hour drive to visit my friend Bethany and meet her new daughter, Ryanne.

When I arrived, I immediately got to baby holding. She is so cute and is still such a little peanut. I was happy she hasn't grown too much yet, even though she is already almost a month old. I wanted to see her in all of her newborn glory.

In case I haven't made it clear already, I love babies. Love them. Have loved them ever since I was a small child. And I especially love the newborn variety.

After hanging out for a little while, we packed up the baby and Bethany's two stepkids and went out to lunch. Ryanne's little snowsuit was adorable, so I had to torture her with "the flash" quite a few times.

I was snuggling the baby as much as possible--unless I was eating, she was eating, or we were driving. :) She gave me some good awake time, too, so I got to see her pretty little blue eyes.

At lunch, she sat quietly in her car seat while we ate.

She had on the cutest little jean jumper from Old Navy. I loved her little hat, too.

Ashton (5), and Loganne (6)... Bethany's two stepkids. They're beautiful kids, and they were well behaved at lunch, too. Ashton is a spitting image of his father. It's actually a bit scary.

Ryanne and her beautiful mama.

Unfortunately, shortly after I took this photo, I had to pack up quickly and start to head home because the weather had turned for the worse outside. I had to drive for quite a while (probably about 45 minutes to an hour) in an all-out snow storm. Not fun. But it was worth it to see Bethany and the baby, and the roads did get better eventually.

I can't wait to see them again! Too bad it sounds like it probably won't happen until after Christmas.

Had to leave a snuggly baby, but came home to a snuggly dog. All is right in the world. :)

1 comments:

Ellen Mint November 23, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Awe she's adorable. I love the little suit.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP