Charmed

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Michael just sent me this picture on my phone:

One of his coworkers just gave it to him. It's a little "Protect this Dog" angel charm for Tessa. She knew Michael was out of work on Monday because we had received bad news at the vet, and asked him about it on Tuesday, so he told her. She said she's been thinking about us since then, so she gave him the charm and a really nice card.

It makes me cry. But it's totally going on her collar as soon as we get home tonight.

So grateful for the kindness of others. (Thanks, Kristin. We really appreciate it.)

2 comments:

Vanessa November 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

I just found your blog online and wanted to say I really enjoy it! I'm crazy about dogs and my boyfriend and I hope to get one someday. Tess is so gorgeous! I completely understand the devastation that is bad news about a pet one loves so. I'm hoping for a miracle for Tess - they do happen. Have you read 'Marley and Me'? A hug to Tess from me! :)

Heather November 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Marley & Me was a great book, but I definitely won't be able to read it again any time soon. The movie comes out in December and I was excited to see it, but don't think I will be doing so now.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP