Advance Baby Shower Prep

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tonight, Marie came over and we enjoyed a couple glasses of wine (on a Monday, woohoo!) while we put together all of the invitations for Kara's baby shower. March 21 is fast approaching, and I really want to get the invites mailed by this weekend.

We had to make 30 invitations, but it only took us about an hour and a half.

Then Marie helped me finish up another baby shower project I've been working on. I just need a few last finishing touches for it and then it will be completely done. I sooo want to post pictures, but I think the mommy-to-be might read my blog sometimes, and I do want to keep some things as a surprise for the shower. :) So I will post photos of everything once the shower has come and gone.

I'm starting to get really excited about our new nephews. Michael's sister, Melissa, is going into the hospital to have her baby on March 3. That's only a couple of weeks away now! Amazing. And after that, May will be here before we know it and we'll have Trevor and Kara's little guy, too.

It's going to be so fun. As I'm sure you all must know by now, I absolutely love babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP