Eight Months

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm actually having one of those days when it feels like we've been married longer than eight months. Usually these posts involve me talking about how quickly time is flying, and I guess that overall, it is.

But right now, I am so sick of and done with winter that these last several weeks until spring are just killing me. As a result, I wish I was posting about say... the ten-month mark instead. :)

*sigh* Soon enough.

It is still nice to celebrate yet another month of our first year of marriage, however.

Speaking of the wedding, we are still waiting on our album from our photographers. I can't wait to get it; it will be nice to go through it and reminisce. I love looking through the albums that we made for our parents for Christmas.

We're really closing in on a year now. June will be here again before we know it. I absolutely cannot wait. The warm weather, the shorter hours at work, our trip out west... not to mention all of the new babies that will be here by then. We have much to look forward to.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Were you going to post about where you made your parent albums?

Jenn and Neena Mae February 24, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

The winter is killing me too ( I swear time really does slow down when it's cold)! However, I'm dreaming of our one year anniversary camping trip and I'm sure it will be here sooner than we expect!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP