Sweet Vegas

Friday, February 6, 2009

We leave for Las Vegas tomorrow. And I just couldn't go off on a fun trip with friends without bringing some sweet treats that fit the theme.

I have about 42 cookies safely packed and tucked away in my carry-on. I'm sure they will be enjoyed.

One thing I learned while doing this project? It's really hard to do straight lines in icing.


I won't be able to blog in Vegas, unless I send something from my BlackBerry, so I will likely be pretty quiet between now and Tuesday night/Wednesday. I will be postdating posts recapping our weekend when we return, so look out for those.

Have a great few days, everyone!

7 comments:

Melissa February 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Those are so cute. You are so talented. You should think about starting your own business!

Anonymous,  February 7, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Those are ridiculously cute! Your friends better feel special because MY friends never make me cute cookies! haha

Have fun in Vegas!

Laura February 7, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

those cookies look incredible! have a great time on your trip!

Katie February 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Heather, these are super cute cookies! What a great idea!

~Amber~ February 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Oh my gosh, these are absolutly adorable! You did an amazing job making them.

Ellen Mint February 8, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Wow, those are amazing. I applaud your straight line icing skills. I could never even come close to anything like that.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP