Blocked.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Every once in a while, I go through a blogging funk.

The past few weeks have been one of those times. I've managed to keep up somewhat, but I've been posting a lot of recipes and not a lot of real posts.

I just feel like I have nothing of substance to write about. Nothing to bitch about. Nothing to share.

I also feel like I don't have a lot of free time, and let's face it, being busy is not conducive to being a good blogger! We've actually been so busy that I've almost been feeling overwhelmed, but they're all things that aren't really interesting to anyone outside of our family and friends. And I've been plugging away at my photography (more on that tomorrow) whenever possible.

Anyway, if anyone out there has any questions or comments for me that might inspire a blog post, let me have 'em. :)

3 comments:

Vanessa October 16, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

No questions or comments really, except to say that it's all interesting. But I know what you mean, I also feel that way about my blog. Not sure what to do about it.

I was wondering whether you followed some sort of book to improve your photography skills... I'd love to improve mine but don't know where to start!

Love the blog, as ever,

Vanessa

Anonymous,  October 16, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

please keep your site up, I love it!
-Rachel

Justine October 16, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

I was hoping you could do another post about your sugar cookies and decorating them. Maybe some step by step directions on how to make your cookies so stinkin' cute!! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP