Happy Birthday, Melissa

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday. We typically have a hard time buying for her, but this year, it wasn't bad--we even planned ahead and had it ahead of time so that we could mail it to arrive on her birthday!

Back in May, when I was shopping for Mother's Day gifts for Kara and my mom, I came across necklaces like these and thought that Melissa would enjoy one, too. So I tucked the idea away in the back of my head and I was so excited to actually order one for her.

I searched on Etsy and reviewed a number of sellers. I ultimately decided to go with Indigo Signature Designs. She was fabulous to work with, completed my order extremely quickly (ordered on Saturday, she shipped on Tuesday!), and we are really happy with the final product.

Needless to say, the birthday girl was thrilled, too. A name charm for each of her boys, with their birthstones dangling off of the ends. I love it!

The original design was actually slightly different, and Julie was great about accommodating my little changes.

A close-up...
It's nice that the birthstones coordinate so nicely! They look great together.

Anyway, I highly recommend Indigo Signature Designs. Have a look at her shop!

And a big ol' Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law!

3 comments:

E @ Oh! Apostrophe October 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

What a fun girly gift for a Mom of two boys!

Shauna October 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

I love that! **Sending to Shawn as a not so subtle hint**

Vanessa October 30, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Love that! Don't you just love Etsy? Seriously, I'm obsessed with it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP