Happy Birthday TnT

Monday, October 5, 2009

Last night, we got together with my family to celebrate my brothers' birthday.

I have a hard time believing that they are 25, but I guess it makes sense, given that I'm 27. *sigh* Where have the years gone? I'm glad that we've remained close and get to see each other often. I love my "little" brothers. :)

The Buffalo Bills game was on at 4:00, so we all gathered at my mom's house before it started. And, as usual, they played worse than I ever thought it was possible to play, so it was a good thing we had this little guy to keep us in good spirits:

IMG_3139rs by you.
Hunter's lucky he's been born into an era when the Bills suck. His expectations will start low, and hey, things can only get better from here, right? Maybe they'll actually win a Super Bowl in his lifetime. But for now, he's happy with his binky and his bottle. And he looks super cute in his little jersey. :)
IMG_3115rs by you.
He also spent some time in his new jumperoo thing that Grandma bought him...
IMG_3120rs by you.
...even though his feet don't quite touch the floor yet. ;) Just his tippy toes!
IMG_3121rs by you.
He christened the toys with his drool...
IMG_3148rs by you.
...and conked out for a nap while the adults enjoyed a home-cooked meal of chicken and dumplings.
IMG_3161rs by you.
IMG_3175rs by you.
Soon, it was time to light candles, sing "Happy Birthday," and eat cake. Lots and lots of cake. Can you say "sugar high"?
IMG_3177rs by you.
Happy Birthday, boys. (Well, on Wednesday.) XOXO

(Want to know more about the cakes? Check here and here.)

3 comments:

Justine October 5, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

He is getting so big!!! What a cutie! :)

Michelle MGD October 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Hunter is so adorable!!! And I love how the baby had multiple blog pictures while the birthday boys only were in 1 picture. haha. It is the same way in our family. The babies dominate all the attention. :)

Jenn and Neena Mae October 7, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Your family must adore the fact that you are a wonderful baker and a great photographer, too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP