'Tis the Season

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm feeling the crunch.

With Thanksgiving falling so late in November this year, our Christmas season is shorter than usual. That means I only have three weeks to go. And the bad news is that aside from something we bought for our brother-in-law, we have absolutely nothing purchased for anybody. *gulp*

On Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, we did break out the Christmas decorations and set most of them up. I'll post pictures--hopefully later this week. The house is still a bit of a mess because we haven't had a chance to put the Christmas decoration boxes back in the storage space in the garage.

I love Christmas lights! They are my favorite. It's so nice to relax in the evenings at home with the Christmas lights (and tree) on.

I figured now that it's time to be festive, I might as well give Heather Drive a little holiday makeover as well. Check out the new header. :)

'Tis the season to be jolly. Roll with it.

5 comments:

Heather December 2, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Love the new header and colours!

beri December 2, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Yikes- no shopping yet for me either! BUT, the Christmas tree goes up tonight so that should help my motivation some!

the new look definitely fits the Christmas mood! :)

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

The new header is so cute - you're so creative!!

My Dream Ring December 2, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Love the make-over--very festive!!

Bridgit December 3, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Love the new header - too cute! Merry Christmas

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP